Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Flutter or Fantasy

After a very long night of cooking, cleaning, walking the dogs and listening to Derrin fight with the computer I finally decided it was time to get in bed. It was about 10 pm, my normal time, but tonight I was really tired. This was a new tired to me, tired from actually doing instead of just being tired. As I get into bed and find that right position, I relax. As I am laying there I feel something "flutter" inside. Well having never been through this before I am not sure that what I felt was the baby or well something else :0)
I laid there for another minute or so wanting for it to come back, but nothing. I told Derrin about it and he of course thinks it was just my tummy talking to me; we had Lasagna last night, yummmmm.
So I put my eye mask on and went to sleep. As any current mother will understand, sleeping and being pregnant don't really go hand in hand. Apparently this is preparing you for the rest of your life of sleepless nights. So at 315 am I get up, go to the Lou, and get back into bed. As I lay back down again and relax, there was that flutter again.
My feeling is that even though I may be a bit early to feel this, I do believe I did. My mom has always said I was very in tune to my body. I think this is one of those times were it will pay off.

No comments:

Post a Comment