Wednesday, February 4, 2009

2nd Trimester - Wooo Hooo

Yeah I'm finally there, 14 weeks and I feel amazing. Now don't get me wrong I still get a bit tired, but then again, I am working 10 hour days. I was reading the other night about what is happening now and how the baby is developing. It's all pretty amazing, what true a miracle this is. The best part about all of this is my drive. If I want to do something I do it. I don't have to muster up the energy to do something. As a matter of fact I have cleaned my house, done the laundry, washed the dogs, made dinner (almost every night of the week), hosted a Super Bowl party and took care of Derrin. And that was just one weekend. And then there is the belly. Some day soon I will post a picture of my belly. I am still getting used to it so that will have to wait. So these next 13 weeks I get to look forward to my belly growing, great energy, feeling the baby move and sharing that with Derrin and preparing for the 3rd trimester which lands me right into summer.

No comments:

Post a Comment