Monday, March 16, 2009

Baby's room





I have to give credit where credit is due. The nursery is courtesy of Grandma and Grandpa Woods (my parent's). Aunt Sandra purchased the chandelier over the crib and Derrin and Doug tirelessly installed the light. Over Christmas Doug and Lani worked for three days straight, painting walls, trim, installing the chair rail, new light fixtures, and hanging all the shelves. We have gone with a simple yellow and green Pooh Bear theme. This will tie in great with the fact that we are not finding out the sex. No Pink or Blue here :0)


Doug and Lani came out again at the end of February and Lani and I purchased the valances and the pooh bear painting for the room.


Now it's on to registering...

3 comments:

  1. I love love love Winnie the Pooh. The baby's room is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We had so much fun painting the babies room that now I want to do a two tone paint in one of the spare rooms of our new house - Doug just gave me "the look".

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have seen the room in person and it is so cute. I love the chandelier. The baby boo boo will too.

    ReplyDelete